Thursday, July 29, 2010

The new Chapter

As I mentioned in my first blog, being a recent graduate is not a easy task.....No longer can you get by on the excuse that "I'm a college Student". Instead, you are now expected to do something with your life. Your expected to have a good job and some collateral of your own, your expected to have more......This was a part of my plan. Going to school should have opened quite a few oppurtunities for me. Instead, I am either overqualified educationally but under-qualified work-wise. The real world is rough!

After school I was supposed to have a good job (in my field I might add) and I should also be saving for my own house. Neither of these plans have come through. I had my times of crying and feeling depressed about the seemingly purposelessness of my life.......However God turned on the light in a certain compartment of my brain that told me that I should trust Him. So I decided that I will no longer worry about my future for He said in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I'll trust his word.

Everyone says everything happens for a reason so I decided that I'll take this time to better myself. I decided to read my bible more, pray more, build a better relationship with God. He said " But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33) I am on my journey of testing this hypothesis. I'll let you know how it goes.

Life has given me some struggles, I've had so bad days, but when I look back at all I've been through. The struggle doesn't feel so bad anymore. So I encourage you to stay strong. Hold on! Your breakthrough is right there! Just wait for it...



"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."
~ Aldous Huxley

Be Inspired!

2 comments:

  1. I know how u feeling , i've been feeling that way for a while wondering where do i go whats the point, but continue holding on and i'mma continue doing the same. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete